Inspirative Arts is a Community Interest Company that is passionate to see Inspirative House full as a thriving hub for a range of therapeutic arts and well-being services particularly in health and social care sector.
Rooms to Hire:
- One to one/small group room: This can hold 14-20 people
- Large workshop/group room: This can hold 23-77 people
- We can provide a 'hot desk' upstairs in the building for a professional wishing to complete any admin tasks before leaving.
There is room for a massage/treatment table in both rooms however, this would need to be brought by the professional as Inspirative Arts do not currently have a treatment table in house.
Room and Building Details:
- Rooms are suitable for talking therapies, arts therapies, holistic therapies, suitable for workshops,desk,table & chairs,tea & coffee facilities,receptionist,waiting area,WiFi,wheelchair access,parking (on/off street)
- Close to the city centre of Derby, easy access to transport links.
- Rooms can be hired for one off events such as CPD training and workshops.
- Inspirative Arts has qualified clinical supervisors as a part of their team. If you are a professional requiring supervision, please get in touch to discuss costings.
- Organisations can request sliding scale which is applicable to social enterprise organisations and freelancers.
- At Inspirative Arts we have a staff car park you are welcome to use at less busier times in the week. If the car park is full there is on street parking next to the building. Additionally, there is a car park on Canal Street which is a short walk to the building.
One to one/small group room: £16 per hour
Large workshop/group room: £32 per hour