Renting an office in our historic community anchor puts you in the heart of South London while supporting a range of vital frontline services.
Our offices are modern, spacious, and have lots of natural light. Less than 15 minutes from Central London, our building is ideal for organisations seeking affordable, high-quality spaces. Our building is already home to 12 grassroots, charitable and public-sector organisations that work together to improve people's lives and create lasting change in the communities they serve.
Our offices come with:
- Telephone line and extension number, with free calls to UK landline and most mobile telephones (fair use policy available on request).
- Cleaning service.
- Unlimited internet and wifi access.
- Bills (business rate, electricity, heating, water).
- Access to printers, scanners and fax.
- Desks, Chairs & Filing Cabinets.
- Building insurance.
- Front of house services, including post pick up and franking (all postage amounts are rechargeable and are billed for by monthly invoice).
- Break/canteen area and balcony.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Discounted room hire rates.
To arrange a viewing or get a quote, please email our Development Officer Chris at CFairley@ch1889.org, or call 02073587700.
Designated Centre Manager